For some reason Annie reminds me of a submarine on a not-so-stealth reconnaissance mission. She gets buried and then porpoises up and down all the while snorting and scoping things out as she goes. Sometimes she follows me, but most of the time she's on her own mission. Thanks for all the great pictures Aaron.
Honey, I'm so glad that left leg amputation has not affected your skiing. It looks like the 3 of you had a WONDERFUL day. I'm jealous Dad and I couldn't have joined you!!
Honey, I'm so glad that left leg amputation has not affected your skiing. It looks like the 3 of you had a WONDERFUL day. I'm jealous Dad and I couldn't have joined you!!
ReplyDeleteGood pictures by your brother.
Love you both!!
Mom
Also,
ReplyDeleteI like your new profile picture.....it looks like you had a great breakfast!!
Mom
She should be a rescue dog!
ReplyDelete