Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Just a quick one

Hello World!

My apologies for the lack of communication/updates of late.  We've been on the move quite a bit and when we weren't on the move, we were on tropical islands without internet access (which is pretty cool).  Add that to the fact that I can't do any computer journaling while on romote islands because my computer is so old that the battery doesn't work makes for a good explanation; that's my story and I'm sticking to it! 

We've had a lot of cool experiences over the last 2 weeks and a lot of crazy stories to tell, which we will when we get the time (and power and internet access) to sit down and write!  We are in Kampala now headed to Jinja to raft the River Nile, then to Sipi Falls for some more site seeing.  Here's a taste of where we've been.  It takes a while to post and so I'll probably get most of the photos posted to Facebook, but it might not be until we get home.

I know this is just a tease, but I promise to get you caught up, even if it's not until I get home and have unlimited computer access!





















We miss you and are excited to get home to share more with you.  CHEERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment