Sunday, May 24, 2009

Family Time

Mom, Dad, and Little Libby Lu came up to visit. We've been having a lot of fun. More to come later; we're headed to Nelson, British Columbia for the next two days. We booked a room at a B&B that allows dogs (one of two that allow dogs, the other one was booked and this one has chickens...I'll be keeping Annie on a "tight leash" and praying I don't have to pay for dead chicken!)


Proud Parents. Mom, Dad, and Libby Lu at Libby Dam.


Showing Proportions.


Dada's girls with their girls.


Walking the trail loop just outside of town.


First fur-to-fur contact. Annie is VERY tolerant of Libby.


Tuckered out.


Annie's showing Libby what the back of the truck is all about.


Constantly curious.


A dog in bed with mom?!? Mom snuggling the dog in bed?!? A nightly occurrence?!?
A sight I knew I'd never see...the stars must be realigning. Libby hasn't made it through the night alone in her kennel yet. I think we're training some "bad" habits.


Slumber party!

1 comment:

  1. What? Mom? Huh?

    I wish I could get some snuggle time. Too

    ReplyDelete